ZUGate – provides access to USB drives and disk images with FAT, ExFAT, EXT2/3/4, NTFS, UDF, and ISO 9660 file systems. Supports encrypted devices (LUKS 1, LUKS 2, BitLocker, TrueCrypt, EncFS drive protection formats). TrueCrypt has limitations: ZUGate support only single-chain encryption.
The app doesn’t have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
Your device must have support USB Host (OTG) for access to USB drives. Otherwise, work will only be possible with disk images.
– Added display of disc labels;
– Improved BitLocker support;
– Updated NTFS driver;
– Added support for creating and connecting EncFS;
– Added support for TrueCrypt with single-chain encryption;
– Added support for UDF and ISO 9660.
● Donate Feature Unlock.
● A Skip Intro.
● Google Play Store Install Package Check Disable.
● In-App Billing Service Removed / Disabled.
● Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
● All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
● Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
This app has no advertisements