Vetcalculators is a collection of drug dosage calculators for Veterinarians and technicians from the number one veterinary calculator website, Vetcalculators.com.
– It includes calculators for Emergency and Anesthetic drugs, Antibiotics, Constant Rate Infusions (CRI’s) (Single drug, multiple drug and loading doses), IV Fluid Rates, Chocolate Toxicity, Calorie requirements, Blood Transfusions, a Blood Glucose Curve Generator and Unit conversion calculators, including Weight, Temperature, Body Surface Area, mg to ug, cc’s to ounces’s, cm’s to inches.
– Search for any included Drug on the Home page for a quick dose calculation!
– Includes an in-App popup numeric calculator, for quick calculations while using the App.
– Includes normal laboratory reference ranges for Hematology and Chemistry, a summary of IRIS stages for Chronic Kidney Disease, a Heartworm treatment chart, CSU Pain scale, Vertebral Heart Score, Modified Glasgow Coma Scale, Feline Grimace Scale, Pregnancy Due Date calculator, Pet Age calculator, Dental Charts, AAHA Guidelines for Feline and Canine vaccines, Flea/Tick Product reference, Trauma Triage Scoring calculators, ACVIM Mitral Disease and Cardiomyopathy Guidelines, and multiple external links to veterinary sites. A number of common Lab Test protocols are included with an option to add and save your own test protocols in the App.
– You can make your own drug dosage calculators by adding and saving your favorite drugs in “My Drugs”, add and save your favorite web links in “My Links”. You can modify the Anesthetic, Antibiotic, My Drugs, CRI and Emergency drug calculators to show and print only the drugs you commonly use, hiding others, and then sort those drugs in any order you wish. All these settings will be saved in the App.
– All Vetcalculators drug dosage calculations are performed as you enter the patients weight with automatic conversion of lbs and kgs. Weights and doses are saved after each input until they are reset by the user. Return to the page and the weights and dosages will be saved.
Individual drug dosages can be modified easily with the results re-calculated automatically.
– Enter patient info such as ID, Pet and Owner Names, Sex, Age and Species as well as notes about the patient. Save your entered Patients.
Print results easily or export as a PDF.
– Built in Document and QR Code scanner.
– Set your individual preferences for App color theme and either a white or black App background and set the position of the reset and print floating button or choose a fixed toolbar instead.
– Works on phone and tablet
– No internet connectivity necessary.
– Fixed a rare bug in v2.9.9 when accessing the API.