This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy !
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
Fixed: Crash when creating an Activity shortcut and the app has no name.
Changed: The thumbnails filter is no longer enabled by default [#1382].
Changed: The three different types of thumbnail filters have been merged into one [#1386] Changed: Filter categories generic/specific.
Improved: Bugreports filter.
Improved: if freeStorageAndNotify is unavailable, hide it.
Improved: Duplicates scan now skips files when I/O errors occur during checksum calculation instead of aborting [#1389].
Fixed: Crash when opening the Scheduler settings [#1383].
Fixed: Crash when restoring the Scheduler page after low memory events [#1387].
– Improve: ACS matching for MIUI ROMs.
– Added: Offline cache filter targeting Google Play Instant Apps.
– Fixed: WhatsApp backup filter.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- AMOLED Dark Venom theme activated;
- Changed main icon with venom icon;
- Check for new update disabled;
- Native bugsnag analytics removed completely;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : PRO features Unlocked