Plex for Android allows you to browse and play your video, photos, and music right on your Android device, streamed from Plex Media Server on your Mac or your PC. Media is available from CNET, Revision3 and a many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes.
Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
* Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
* The app will not currently play video on Honeycomb/Android 3.0 (yes that includes the Xoom).
* The app will work but is not yet optimized for tablets and larger screens.
* Plex for Android won’t be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac – which is available for free at [url]http://www.plexapp.com [/url].
* You want to use Plex to get to your media remotely but you don’t want to think about things like port-forwarding.
We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
Show edition information in posters, menus, and during playback.
Player: improve playback startup performance.
Preplay: toolbar icons were tiny in tablets.
Discover: support watchlisting items from Trending Trailers hub.
Player: downloads would show as playing from the server instead of the local device.
Discover preplay: don’t badge show as “played” when only a few episodes are played.
Search: filter displayed collections based on selected pivot.
[Mobile] Player: playback speed setting didn’t work.
[Mobile] Preplay: the social activity button would be displayed incorrectly if more than six users interacted with an item.
[Mobile] Sharing: the number of shared libraries could be displayed incorrectly.
[Mobile] ‘Remove from Watch History’ and ‘Edit Watched Date’ overflow menu actions were displayed in incorrect places.
[Mobile] Don’t show overflow action in toolbar if there are no overflow items.
[Mobile] Hide the “add” button on friends list scroll.
[TV] Ensure popular searches row is always accessible.
[TV] Search: respect account opt-outs when deciding whether to show “popular searches” row.
[TV] Home: ensure media item is selected when first opening app.
[TV] Preplay: make sure availabilities always reflect latest changes to preferred services.
- Plex Pass / Paid features unlocked;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
Downloads : PREMIUM features Unlocked