Pigments brings beautiful color palettes to your pocket.
★ Simple – Generate color palettes with a simple tap. You can select the color harmony used to generate the color scheme (monochromatic, analogous, complementary, triadic, tetradic or compound).
★ Adjustable colors – The colors can be tweaked by using RGB and HSV sliders or by editing the HEX code.
★ Adjustable number of colors – Each color palette can have between 2 and 8 colors.
★ Easy reorder – The order of the colors can be changed by drag and drop.
★ Lock colors (Premium only) – Lock colors and prevent them from changing when generating a new color scheme.
★ Simulate color blindness – Validate the accessibility of a color palette by simulating color blindness (protanopia, protanomaly, deuteranopia, deuteranomaly, tritanopia, tritanomaly, achromatopsia, achromatomaly).
★ Image color picker (Premium) – Create color palettes from images either by selecting the colors manually or using the auto pick feature. The images can be loaded from your device or from a link.
★ Isolation mode – Distance the colors.
★ Easy undo – You can iterate through the generated color palettes or undo any tweaks made to the colors by swiping left or right.
★ Save for later – The palettes can be saved, locally, in your library.
★ Export – Export the resulted color palettes in various formats.
★ Share – Create a link to a palette and share it with other users.
– This update brings great improvements for the image color picker:
– The interface was greatly improved.
– You can now tap on the color value to copy it.
– You can quickly access the settings from the image color picker.
– The app settings are now grouped into categories.
– Added an option to change the amount a zoom.
– Added an option to display the pixels in the selected area in order to select a precise value.
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : Premium Features Unlocked