MandelBrowser is a simple, intuitive, and powerful fractal image generator. The app allows you to easily navigate fractals with gestures (pinch-to-zoom, pan, rotate) and offers many ways to customize images: from changing color schemes to defining custom fractal formulas. That gives you almost limitless possibilities to create amazing pictures.
* video creator (requires Android 6.0+),
* 74 built-in fractal types (Mandelbrot Set, Burning Ship, Phoenix, Collatz, Newton, Nova, Lyapunov, Mandelbox, and many others),
* Julia mode (Julia set image for a fractal formula),
* deep zoom (up to 1e+300) for 26 fractal types,
* real-time zoom video with auto-guiding to avoid areas with no details,
* 63 built-in paint modes (including Stripe Average and Orbit Trap methods),
* independent coloring of the exterior and interior of the fractal,
* 61 built-in color palettes and the palette editor,
* 31 image filters (including 3D effects using Phong light reflection model),
* parametrization of fractals, paint modes, and filters with interactive value change,
* user-defined fractal types and paint modes,
* image rotation and stretching,
* image randomizer,
* saving and sharing your favorite spots and custom content (user-defined fractal types, paint modes, and palettes),
* saving and sharing images (custom resolution up to 4k, optional supersampling),
* built-in gallery with 560 examples,
* Premium mode: no ads, unlimited access to all content and features.
EPILEPSY WARNING: this app may produce flashing images.
The app starts in the simple mode with some features hidden. You may switch to the advanced mode in the Settings.
WARNING: this app is battery consuming.
* video creator (requires Android 6.0+)
* improved randomizer (randomly choosing a fractal type and coordinates)
* new pinch mode: zoom & rotate at the same time
* improved supersampling (smoothing on the fractal interior border)
* pasting non-clickable links copied from messages
* 120 new built-in examples (560 total)
* minor improvements and bug fixes