Paint App. Pen pressure support. PSD Import/Export. Layer function, brush snap.
– Pen Pressure Support (Enable from settings)
– Wacom Tablet Support
– Open/Save (MDP Format / It opens by FireAlpaca/MediBang Paint)
– PSD Import/Export
– Foreground color brush, Transparent color brush
– Add Palette, Remove Palette
– Add Layer, Remove Layer, Clipping Layer, Lock Alpha
– Layer Mode (Normal, Add/Emit, Multiply, Overlay, Screen, Lighten, Darken, Difference, Dodge, Burn, Soft Light, Hard Light, Hue, Color, Saturation, Luminosity)
– Watercolor Edge Effect (Layer Effect)
– Selection Tool (Rectangle, Lasso, Free Transform, Mesh Transform)
– Bucket Tool (Auto Expand (0, 1, 2 pixel), Enable/Disable AntiAliasing)
– Filter (Hue, Gaussian Blur, Mosaic, Monochrome, Extracting Lines)
– Navigator (Check Settings)
– Eraser, Move Tool, Fill Rectangle, Gradient
– Keyboard Shortcut (Customization Not Supported)
— Undo: Ctrl+Z. Redo: Ctrl+Y, Ctrl+Shift+Z. Brush Tool: B. Eraser Tool: E. Init Color: D. Exchange Fore/BG Color: X. Flip View: Down.
– Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012)
– Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
– Galaxy Note 8.0 (N5120)
– Nexus7 (2012)
– Cintiq Companion Hybrid
– NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet
– HTC J ONE
– LG Optimus G (LGL21)
Added support for Android 11 and later file formats (Since Android 11, the gallery contents will be lost when the app is deleted.).
If you are using Android 11 or later, you need to import the past MDP file from the button at the top of the gallery.
Fixed a bug that the brush store is not displayed on Android12.
Improved the processing of symmetrical brushes when the canvas is rotated.
Added tile symmetry brush.
Undo with a two-finger tap and Redo with a three-finger tap.
This app has no advertisements