Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Start app on device boot option
Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
Setup instructions :
* First you’ll need to input m3u or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find free playlist in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty “.nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won’t touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
In this version we introduce new internal video player. Internal player allows you to switch channels easily during video playback. It also has auto-reconnect feature.
More in this version:
– Optimized interface for TV
– ‘Press back twice to exit’ option
– Improved EPG loading
– Chinese Simplified translation
● No Patcher/GPM Needed
● Google LVL Implementation Removed
● Distant License Verification Removed
● Google Measurement Implementation Removed
● Google Data Transport Removed
● Firebase Implementation Removed
● Analytics/Crashlytics Implementation Removed
● OkHttp3 Removed
● App Update Service Removed
● No Running S**t in Backgound
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch
● No Additional Component
● Usual Tweaks
● AOSP Compatible
Downloads : No Patcher Needed | AOSP Compatible