Join the hundreds of thousands that are using the INVESTING.com app every day to stay on top of financial markets.
The world’s leading financial app for smartphones and mini tablets delivers real-time, streaming quotes for all financial instruments including Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Indices, Futures and Bitcoin. Our live Economic Calendar ensures you’re immediately in the know about announcements and events that move the markets.
Build and customize your own portfolio to track your positions. Use our cutting edge technical analysis, live charts, breaking news and opinion & analysis. INVESTING.com’s Android app is a one-stop-shop for traders and investors.
So what really makes us better?
■ Real Time – Live quotes for over 40,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
■ Economic Calendar – Global economic events with results in real time.
■ Live Charts – Track price movements for financial instruments.
■ Portfolio – Build your own customized portfolio as a personal tracker to monitor your favorite financial instruments.
■ Breaking News – Alerts on major global economic events as they happen.
■ Opinion & Analysis – Get the latest reports from the financial industry’s top experts.
■ Technical Analysis – Live signals based on our advanced technical indicator system, perfect for trading.
■ Emerging Markets – Extensive coverage of economies outside of the Group of Ten (G-10)
The INVESTING.com Stocks, Forex, Futures & News app is currently available in:
English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean (South Korea), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Spanish (Spain), and Turkish.
Get real time price quotes of your favorite financial instruments and assets. Choose your items of interest from various markets, such as: Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq, FTSE 100, Dax, Nikkei 225. Stocks: Google, Apple, Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America. Forex Rates: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, Bitcoin. Commodities: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas. The app also provides information on a variety of futures contracts, and the value of currencies, such as the US Dollar index (USDX) and Euro Currency Index (EUR_I).
The INVESTING.com app for Android delivers a broad spectrum of financial markets data with high performance and functionality in one efficient, easy to use app so you’ll never miss a minute of financial market activity, even when you’re on the go.
We respect our user’s privacy; we need the following permissions from you:
+ Network Communication -We need to check the device’s Wi-Fi status
+ Your accounts – For enabling you to share an article with friends
+ Storage – For us to store Offline data if needed
+ System tools- Reduction of Data and battery consumption
+ You are welcome to send us any further questions to email@example.com
* New interactive chart overview lets you instantly view relevant data on any instrument of your choice, just by hovering over a selected candle on the chart.
* Improved community experience allows you to tag others when leaving replies in discussions.
* Redesigned economic calendar layout makes it easier to follow all the latest major economic events.
* General bug fixes.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64 universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements