AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes.
Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather – current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* System monitor – RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Notifications – Standard android notifications (paid);
* Player – when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps – frequently used applications buttons;
* Frequent contacts – the list of recent contacts;
* Your apps – the icons of the selected applications (paid);
* SMS – recently received SMS;
* Dialer – numpad for quick calls;
* Timer – timer start buttons;
* Mail – list of received emails;
* Telegram – last messages (paid);
* RSS – latest news;
* Twitter – all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar – upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates – currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin – the bitcoin price;
* Android widget – standard app widgets (paid).
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the “+” icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* To refresh the information on the screen, pull down;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to connect to Gmail:
Go to the gmail settings, then “POP / IMAP Forwarding”, then “Enable IMAP”.
How to connect to Outlook:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/hel … rification
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings – Applications – Settings – Default applications – Settings – Manager – AIO Launch
* Ability to fold/unfold search results
* Ability to change iconpack via Tasker
* The “Apps menu on top of other apps” option has been removed for technical reasons
* Bug fixes
Make love, not war.
This app has NO advertisements